Thursday, June 25, 2009

Terminal Tower

I would like to take complete artistic credit for this composition... but its an extremely happy accident.

So, in december, I decided to begin work on a series featuring downtown Cleveland, show it off. As I was winding my way through downtown, with my window down, I would occasionally take a quick shot out the window. This I do to help remember a location once I park the car and head out on foot.

So I am there at a stop light in Public Square, which is lit up for the holidays, when I decided to take a quick pic... and of course the light turns green... shutter still open, I take the camera back down and begin to drive away... when I check my camera later, I found this image.

A happy accident... only needed a little tweaking in photoshop to adjust the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment